Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tribute to Marissa who helped me discover Party Pals


Whenever people ask me what I do for a living, and I tell them about my company, I get the same response 9/10 times....."Wow!!, really....that sounds interesting.....how creative....how did you come up with that idea?" And I tell the story of how it all started.......it goes a little somethin' like this..........

Marissa and I were out in Yorkville having Martini's in the fall of 2007. We were talking about career's, investments, our finances, the future and our plans.......the topic came up about what direction "I" would be taking next in my autonomy and she says to me, "You know what you should do....you should be one of those Princesses that goes to little girls birthday parties and does the entertainment..." and that was that.....and I said, "You know what? That's exactly what I should be doing, and I'm not going to work for someone else's company...I'm gonna start my own Event Planning and Children's Entertainment Company." And I did.......the rest is history as they say.......

Thanks Marissa, muah
visit Party Pals at www.partypals.ca

No comments: